Internet Wireless NVR
- Wireless NVR with HDMI/VGA Output to view live or recording
- Dedicated Wi-Fi signal for recording up to 300ft/100m long range
- Connect up to 4 1080p Wi-Fi cameras (the default setting is 720p, support change to 1080p manually)
- Up to 6TB storage for 24/7 continuous live viewing and recording
- Supports ONVIF conformant camera
HDMI and VGA interface
Adaptable for a variety of monitor, support 1080P video playback
Flexible and easy to set up the network
No matter where your camera is directly connected with- the gateway Router or the Range Extender, the recording can be stored in X5C with no extral configuration.
Strong function supporting 4 concurrent video view
Support up to 4 HD Wi-Fi IP Camera, supporting multi-split screen monitoring, monitoring different rooms simultaneously, strong wall penetrating Wi-Fi feature- One X5C can cover a whole store with no dead ends.
Enhanced Wi-Fi, Never dropping
- Video transmission oriented optimized Wi-Fi performance
- Quick set up with Wi-Fi IP camera
- Anti-drop line
- Cover radius in open environment can be 100 meters
One key connect and fast configuration
Supporting multi cameras access with one key, view the link status of cameras and other terminals
Based on Global EZVIZ Cloud Server, view , playback and adjust the device anywhere anytime.
Even though out on a trip, you can use phone or laptop to view the live video or playback the history video via EZVIZ APP or EZVIZ studio on your laptop. Local terminal can view the video directly.
Customized and optional HDD storage, stable performance and long HDD life.
You can select from 1TB to 6TB storage, the video is stored locally with high security protection level.
ONVIF protocol supported
X5C supports ONVIF protocol, which means that it can work with both EZVIZ Camera and other brand’s camera supporting ONVIF.